When considering Security, there is no one-size-fits-all definition. In Cyber Security, assets can be thought of as existing on a spectrum of security, with varying levels of controls and vulnerabilities present in any given context.
At ICodeDigita, we offer an Application Security Programme that provides a range of services to ensure that applications we develop and maintain meet the highest possible standards of security. Our Application Security Programme includes:
- General best coding practices
- Secure coding practices
- Vulnerability scanning
- Basic penetration testing
Why is Security important?
Cyber Security started getting more and more attention recently as stories about hackers damaging businesses are becoming commonplace. Based on extensive analysis, we can reveal:
- Hundreds of thousands of incidents happen every year
- Thousands result in successful breaches
- The majority are performed by highly skilled criminally associated hackers
- No industry, region or technology is spared
Now is the time to be taking Application Security Testing seriously, and ICodeDigita is here to assist you.
What does Our Application Security Programme consist of?
- 1. In Sprint 0, Threat modelling is carried out to highlight any potential risk areas of the project from a security point of view to be taken into consideration in the final design and estimation.
- 2. Once the project starts the Development phase, Static Application Security Testing (SAST), Software Composition Analysis (SCA) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) are performed regularly throughout the project, at a minimum of once per month.
- 3. When Development has finished, Penetration Testing starts, taking into account all that has been discovered and remediated up to that point, scoping weak areas that are impossible to be found by automated testing, while complementing the areas which can, with further deep-dive testing.
- 4. After the issues discovered during Penetration Testing have been remediated, the project enters in the Support phase during which SCA and DAST are performed regularly, at a minimum of once per month, with the option of performing SAST as well, if needed.
Keep your applications secure with ICodeDigita's Application Security Programme
Contact us to discuss enhanced protection for your applications